Meet our stores
Quality modern products - from dishes and appliances to clothing and footwear
«Silk Way» - a specialized platform for building a successful business in Russia
Showrooms with quality modern goods from China and other countries are located on the area of 250.000 sq.m.
Delivery within an extremely short time of any goods directly from production bases
1.1. This Regulation is developed according to the requirements of legal acts of the Russian Federation governing relations in the fields of personal data processing and protection and extends to the relations arising at processing and protection of personal data of the users of website www.silkway.mosow.
1.2. This Regulation is developed based on the following: Federal Law dd. July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, Federal Law dd. July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection”, the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses, as well as other legal acts.
1.3. The parties in the relations that fall under the scope of this Regulation are, of the one part, the Owner of website www.silkway.mosow, of the other part – the users of the website. Also other persons may be the parties in legal relations, if this is established by law or in a contractual relationship.
1.4. This Regulation is published on website www.silkway.mosow in free and unrestricted access in accordance with Part 2 of Article 18.1 of the Federal Law dd. July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
1.5. All Users before using website www.silkway.mosow are required to read and understand this Regulation.
1.6. This Regulation is mandatory for execution by both the site Owner and all Users.
1.7. The User is subject to all rules regarding the exchange of information in the part of sending and receiving messages, applications, announcements, as well as all rules regarding the use of all the features and services of website www.silkway.mosow.
1.8. If the User does not agree with the User Agreement or this Regulation, or other rules of the site http://www.new.chtw.ru/ru/, such User shall immediately stop using the site www.silkway.mosow.
1.9. The User is subject to all rights and obligations of the personal data subjects provided for by law, including the rights provided for in Articles 14, 15, 16, 17 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dd. July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”.
1.10. The objectives of this Regulation are:
- Settlement of relations in all issues concerning collection, processing and storage of personal data of Users;
- Observance of legitimate rights and interests, both of the Owner of the website and the User of the site, regarding the implementation of actions to process the User’s personal data;
- Protection against unauthorized access and disclosure of the User’s personal data which are processed as the User has given consent to this;
- Provision of measures aimed at protecting the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen at processing personal data of the User, including protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
4.1. The following basic terms are used in this Regulation:
- The Owner of website www.silkway.mosow is a person holding rights for website www.silkway.mosow. Hereinafter in this Regulation referred to as the Owner of the website, or the Owner;
- The User of the website (hereinafter in this Regulation – the User) is a person who has expressed consent to use information and services posted on website www.silkway.mosow under the terms of the User Agreement, this Regulation and other rules of the website.
- Personal data mean any information related to a directly or indirectly defined or determined individual (subject of personal data);
- Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal entity, or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, and the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data using automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, correction (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Automated processing of personal data is processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Distribution of personal data means actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite range of persons;
- Provision of personal data means actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or specific range of persons;
- Blocking of personal data is temporary termination of processing personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for correction of personal data);
- Destruction of personal data means actions resulting in impossibility to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) in destroying material media bearing the personal data;
- Depersonalization of personal data means actions resulting in impossibility of using additional information to determine that personal data belong to a specific personal data subject;
- Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data and providing their processing by information technologies and technical means;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or to a foreign legal entity.
4.2. If this Regulation does not define the terms used, such terms are defined in accordance with the terms given in federal laws and by-laws.
3.1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is the fulfillment of the Owner’s obligations to the User, as well as the fulfillment of the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.2. Processing of the User’s personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the User with the opportunity to work with the resources and systems of the site, as well as to provide interaction and feedback, if it is necessary to the User, on the terms and conditions specified in the User Agreement and other rules of the site.
3.3. Processing of the User’s personal data is carried out only with the consent of the User.
3.4. The User is the source of information about the User’s personal data.
3.5. The User’s personal data are received by means of independent and voluntary entering the data into the appropriate fill-out forms posted on the site.
3.6. The User can provide the following personal data on the site:
- User’s surname, given name, sex, date of birth,
- Information on organizations represented by the User,
- Information for User feedback, including the User’s mobile phone and the User’s e-mail,
- Other information that the User indicates textually in the relevant fill-out form posted on the site.
3.7. Personal data are provided by the User when sending information to the site, as well as upon registration in the personal account.
3.8. The User agrees that there takes place information exchange during using the web site, and as a result the following information is automatically transmitted or may be transmitted from the User’s device:
- User’s device IP address, - Cookies,
- Information about the User’s device browser,
- User’s preferred language,
- Information about the User’s device software,
- Type of the User’s device,
- Date and time of sending the request from the User’s device,
- Website from which the User passed from,
- Other information which is exchanged in an automated mode.
3.9. Personal data are processed only by the Owner, and they are not disclosed to third parties or distributed.
3.10. If there is a need to transfer User’s personal data to third parties, the Owner shall obtain consent from the User for such actions.
3.11. The owner provides recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, correction (updating, modification), and extraction of personal data of the Russian Federation citizens using databases located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
4.1. This Regulation is developed on the basis of laws and by-laws applicable at the time of approval thereof.
4.2. In all matters not covered by this Regulation, the User and the Owner are guided by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3. The responsibility for violation of this Regulation is determined by the civil, administrative and criminal legislation of the Russian Federation.